How does being an Opera Director relate to inspiring others? It turns out much of it is the same! Great interview with Elizabeth Bachman on how she teaches others to speak from the stage and connect with their audience. Takeaways include
- get out of your head and make it about them
- welcome your audience as if they were dinner guests you wanted to amaze
- people relate more to stories than facts
- only 7% of your connection to your audience will come from your words, 93% will come from your energy, delivery, being
- match your message to the room
- your job is to be a figure of hope and convince your audience that they can solve their problem through you
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more & become more, you are a leader. – John Quincy Adams
Speaker, best-selling author and presentation skills trainer Elizabeth Bachman is known as The Star Maker for Speakers. She is passionate about helping people shine on ANY stage. Using her 30+ years of experience as an International Opera Director, directing such luminaries as Luciano Pavarotti and Placido Domingo, she helps business professionals, authors and speakers to learn how to stand in your power, find your unique voice, close more sales and become known as the Star you are.
Free gift: http://starmakerforspeakers.com/freegift/
You can also view this call’s video recording on our Youtube channel.